Canopius Twitter Competition Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions for Canopius Twitter Competition:
1. The promoter of this prize draw is Canopius Services Limited whose registered office is at Gallery 9, One Lime Street, London EC3M 7HA (“the Promoter”).
2. One winner will be chosen at random by the Promoter from all of the entries received prior to the closing date.
3. The prize draw will close as soon as @CanopiusGroup reaches 1,000 followers on Twitter or after 6 months, whichever is earlier. The winner will be notified no more than two weeks after the close of the competition.
4. The winner will win £250 holiday vouchers from Reed and Mackay.
5. To enter the prize draw, eligible entrants must either become a new follower of @CanopiusGroup on Twitter between the start of the competition 7/09/2018 and the closing date of the competition, or, if already a follower of @CanopiusGroup before the start of the competition, eligible entrants must “like” and “retweet” specific competition tweets from @CanopiusGroup.
6. By entering into the prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these rules.
7. Entry is free and is open to those aged 18 years old or over and proof of identity and age may be required.
8. All employees or contractors of Canopius Services Limited, and respective subsidiaries and associated companies, their immediate families and anyone involved in the promotion of the prize draw, including any printers and agents, suppliers of the prize and any other companies associated with the prize draw, are excluded from entry.
9. Only one entry may be made per person. Canopius Services Limited will disallow duplicate entries where it finds them.
10. The prize shall be awarded at the Promoter’s discretion and if it considers any entrant has acted inappropriately or dishonestly in entering into the prize draw, it reserves the right to refuse to award any prize. No purchase is necessary to claim a prize.
11. The winner will be confirmed direct message on Twitter. If they cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period the Promoter reserves the right to offer that prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
12. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors shall not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to the winner for any loss or damage howsoever caused as a result of the winner taking up the prize, except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter.
13. The winner will be announced and posted on Canopius social media channels of Twitter after obtaining written consent from the prize winner.
14. The prize as stated and are subject to availability and Reed and Mackay’s terms and conditions. In the event of any prize being unavailable for any reason outside the Promoter’s control it reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value. The Promoter is not responsible for the quality of any goods or services supplied.
15. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash or other alternative. Prizes may be taxable and the winner will be responsible for any tax arising.
16.The prize will be awarded within 90 days of notification as long as valid contact details are provided.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into and it reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of the prize draw.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any action arising out of these terms shall be litigated in, and only in, the courts of England and Wales, and you hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts.
19. Contact information about entrants is collected by Canopius Services Limited in order to contact the entrants about the promotion and where appropriate award the prize.