Management & Professional Lines Insurance – Private Companies & Not-For-Profit Organisations
With significant management liability underwriting and technical expertise we develop creative solutions for the specific needs of the organization. We have experience to handle risks through various stages of development, from start up to maturity, as well as those risks complex in structure. We like to refer to these risks as ‘Standard with a Twist’.
What we do
We offer both primary and excess capabilities for the below coverages. We can customize our policies to meet your risk management needs and offer shared or separate limit options.
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Lead Side A DIC
- Employment Practices Liability
- Fiduciary Liability
- Crime and Fidelity Bond (excess only)
Financially stable risks with positive outlook and liquidity for the next 12 to 18 months.
- Commercial middle market private companies with total revenue $25m and greater
- Total employee count
Preferred targeted classes
- Healthcare and healthcare related
- Other non-professional services
- Professional services
- Startup companies
Non-targeted classes: SME risks, Governmental Public Entities, Coal companies, Sports teams (EPL), Financial Institution risks including cryptocurrency and other digital assets.
Private Companies & NFPs – Carrier Partners and Financial Strength Ratings
- Syndicate 4444, shares the Lloyd’s ratings of:
- A+ (Strong), Standard & Poor’s
- AA– (Very Strong), Fitch
- A (Excellent), AM Best
- Samsung Fire & Marine Insurance Company (US Branch):
- A++ (Superior) and AA+ issuer credit rating, AM Best
- AA- (Stable outlook), Standard & Poor’s