Marine Liability Insurance
Marine liability forms used are industry leading and offer the broadest coverage available with bespoke solutions to fit clients’ needs. We offer marine liability protection for vessels and shore-side related exposures. Business may be written on both a primary and excess basis.
Our underwriters have extensive expertise and lead specialist and specifically designed coverage to meet clients’ requirements. We also have a dedicated in-house binder team to facilitate leading binders.
We offer a broad range of products including:
- Marine general liability
- Vessel protection and indemnity
- Pollution (including US ‘brownwater’ tug, barge and fishing vessels)
- Charterers’ liability
- Terminal and port authority liabilities
- Maritime employers’ liability
- Marine professional indemnity (including shipping agents, ship managers, shipbrokers, marine survey)
- Ship repairers legal liability
- Wharfingers legal liability, stevedores legal
- Terminal operators legal liability
- Excess and bumbershoot liabilities